A . Small multi type handpiece
Applicable to topical areas close to the eyes and the mouth.
B . Large multi type handpiece
Applicable to broad areas like the forehead and the cheeks. Even applicable to the body.
C . Y type handpiece
Improving skin elasticity of the cheeks, the chin, the neck, the neckline, etc., Improving skin complexion.
D . Suction handpiece
Maximum pressure: 0.87bar(650mmHg) It is applicable to the entire face.
E . Easy and simple UI
Easy and simple UI, Easy operation.
F . Suction level
3 sizes(large, medium, small) of the hand pieces are provided to operate on the face and the body.
It has good grip for user convenience.
how it works
Diamond peeling for effective skin regeneration
The diamond abrasion system uses a disposable or reusable diamond tip. Areas closer to the eyes and mouth can be abraded more accurately with diamond abrasion
A diamond peeling device usually comes with tips of varied size and coarseness for different skin types and depths of resurfacing. The tips are made of natural diamond which polish the skin and remove dead cells, which are then vacuumed back into a waste filter. Natural diamond tips are preferred because they are easier to control and don’t irritate the skin (natural minerals are less likely to trigger adverse reactions).
Benefits: Rejuvenating the aged skin and improving the skin tone. Diminishing fine lines/Improving coarse skin textures.
Electroporation is a physical transfection method that uses an electrical pulse to create temporary pores in cell membranes through which substances like drugs can pass into cells.
It is a highly efficient treatment as it introduces effective solution into the dermal layer of the cell without any loss of the applied solution.
Benefits: Diminishing lines, firming and brightening the skin. Effects can vary depending on the applied solution.
– Regenerating skin cells by gentle low frequency with a massage effect.
– Definition: Low-frequency treatment is an anti-aging treatment intended to help promoting blood circulation and metabolism in the manner of applying low frequency to the body, massaging directly the muscles with the stimulations. In addition, this therapy causes muscular contraction, improving the resistance to physical weakness, obesity and diseases. It is used in obesity control machines on the basis of the principle of vibrating adipose cells.
– Massaging directly the muscles with vibration.
– Promoting metabolism with low frequency.
– Promoting the circulation of congested fluids in the body. So it recovers the circulatory system and can alleviate muscular pains.
It is a high-end facial care treatment applying additional electrotherapy after a cosmetic procedure.
Definition: Electronic mask treatment is a facial care system using electric currents generated by the grounding pads and the clamps on the mask. It ensures effective nutrients or active ingredients evenly and effectively absorbed deep into the skin cell.
Treatment: After wearing the electronic mask, you connect the mask with the clamps. Then the electricity will flow from the (+) grounding pad to the (-) grounding pad and it ensures effective solution to be absorbed deep into the skin. It stimulates skin cells related with skin brightening and skin regenerating, so improves skin conditions.
Improving general skin conditions like skin brightening, skin firming, etc.
|System Type||Electroporation & Suction|
|Application||Multi Type(Small / Large), Y type, Suction Handpiece, Electronic Mask|
|Input Voltage||AC 110~240V, 50/60Hz|
|Dimension (WxDxH mm)||379 x 276 x 250|