DTX Switched Gel
With the function of natural heat of 1 degree, it instantly expands pores during manual technique.
It discharges wastes and softens dead skin cells, and at the same time, the soft texture of natural aroma oil ingredients
Acts as a lubricant on the skin surface to minimize skin irritation and while managing
Natural ingredients provide soothing and moisturizing effects to the skin.
• Natural fever using physical frictional heat of glycerin base instead of purified water (Chemical fever of capsaicin and vanillyl butyl ether X)
• Softener exclusively for Gommagic blades optimized for skin irritation that can be used on sensitive and problematic skin with an oil gel-type texture
• Antioxidant action and active oxygen scavenging action of active ingredients along with removal of wastes in pores through +1℃ heating effect
How to use
Take an appropriate amount, apply evenly to the affected area, and let it absorb.
It can be used instead of massage cream for the face, décolleté, arms, legs, back, and abdomen.
Light pink moist gel type
Volume or weight of content
|250 g / 8.81 oz.
|Product main specifications (skin type, color (No., No.), etc.)
Light pink gel type suitable for all skin types
Expiration date or expiration date after opening
How to use
After taking an appropriate amount and applying it evenly to the area to be used, rub lightly to create a warming effect and wait until the dead skin cells are softened.
Cosmetics manufacturers, responsible cosmetics distributors, and customized cosmetics sellers
SLC Co., Ltd. / Delitec Co., Ltd.
Country of manufacture
All ingredients that must be listed and labeled according to the Cosmetics Act
Cetylethylhexanoate, glycerin, octyldodeceth-25, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose gum, bentonite, purified water, jojoba seed oil, sweet almond oil, honey extract, cerulata Cherry Blossom Extract, Acai Palm Fruit Extract, Kiwi Extract, West Indian Cherry Fruit Extract (320ppm), Mango Extract, Lemon Extract, Lavender Oil, Linalool, 1,2-Hexanediol, Red No. 102, Mulberry Bark Extract, Lime Extract , grapefruit extract, lychee extract, Virginia pomace extract, butylene glycol, hydrolyzed collagen
Phrases of “Functional cosmetics review (or report) under the Cosmetics Act”
Precautions when using
1. When using cosmetics or after use, consult with a specialist if there are any abnormal symptoms or side effects such as red spots, swelling or itching in the area of use due to direct sunlight.
2. Refrain from using on areas with scars, etc.
Precautions for storage and handling A) Keep out of reach of children B) Store away from direct sunlight C) Avoid use around eyes
Quality Assurance Standard
This product can be exchanged or compensated in accordance with the Consumer Dispute Resolution Standards announced by the Fair Trade Commission.