- Antitoxidants protect the skin and other cells by fighting free radicals that can cause damage and signs of aging.
02 CELL PROLIFERATION
- Promotes cell differentiation to restore collagen and elastin.
- Improve skin elasticity and reduces wrinkle.
03 CELL MIGRATION
Promotes cell migration to heal wounds and repair damaged tissue quickly & efficiently.
- Inhibits inflammatory cytokines such as IL-6, TNF-a ELISA assay to promote cell differentiation and elasticity.
The Key Ingredients
- One of the antioxidant enzymes that suppress reactive oxygen species (ROS) in the human body.
Collagen Type VI, Alpha 1,2,3
- Major collagen for skin fibroblast formation
Collagen Type I
- A key collagen that forms the structure of various tissues.
Retinol-binding Protein4 (RBP4)
- Essential protein that binds to retinol and delivers to skin cell.
Immune Exosome Purification Process
1) Produced by culturing TIMEBIO’s Progenitor Cell originated from human umbilical cord blood.
2) Removing proteins efficiently like IL-8z EGF, PDGF, TGFb, TNFa, MCP-1z, etc.
3) The only sterilization technology in Korea applying highly purilied Texsome.
4) Ensuring the safely of TEXSOME raw materials with strict quality control.
5) ATO Standard’s core raw material.
Redness and Sensitive Skin
Build Your Brand with your own label!
Learn More about our Private Labeling Options
Applicable for United States customers only.
EL Exosome products, powered by ImmunoExo, are designed for post-care topical use as cosmetic solutions. The isolated and purified exosomes in our products are recognized by the Personal Care Products Council (PCPC) and the International Cosmetic Ingredient Nomenclature Committee (INC). The terms ‘TEXSOME’ and ‘Human Cord Blood Progenitor Cell Conditioned Media Extract’ have been officially listed and published in the International Cosmetic Ingredient Dictionary and Handbook. Please note that these products are not classified as drugs. They are not designed to prevent, treat, or cure any diseases or medical conditions. Furthermore, they are not intended for injection or intravenous delivery.