– Single: Delivers RF once on the same area
– Double: Delivers RF twice to the same area
– Auto: Delivers RF automatically with preset interval time
B . Skin Pressure and Skin Temperature Monitoring
– Keeps checking connection between tip and skin with pressure sensing system | Reduces the risk of superficial burns from non-connected tip
– Monitors skin temperature per shots in real time | Reduces risk of burn and monitor patient feedback
C. Impedance Checking
how it works
Monopolar RF Mechanism – Oscillating electrical current forcing collisions between charged molecules and ions, which are then transformed into heat. Generates deep-tissue heating (40-60°C) on tissue by delivering high frequency current (6.78MHz) to face for tightening and lifting > Stimulates dermal remodeling | Wrinkle Improvement | Facial Tightening
Applies high frequency alternating current between electrode and grounding pad > Change a mole polarity(+,-) which composes tissue for hundreds of thousands and millions of times per a second > Generates deep tissue heating from molecular vibration and friction (switch current to thermal energy).
Skin lifting and tightening
– Skin laxity & sagging jowl
– Skin tightening
– Face & body contouring
– Neocollagenesis & collagen remodeling
– Uneven skin tone & texture
– Enlarged pores
- Single Mode
– Fine lines
– Nasolabial fold
– Periorbital wrinkle
– Neck wrinkle
Ergonomic Handpiece and Tips
Oligio’s larger tip reduces shot count by 33%!
Creates a more effective and faster treatment!
Greater patient satisfaction!